- Do all exterior doors have high-quality deadbolts? (High Security/Medium Security/Light Security)
- If doors have glass, are the deadbolts a double cylinder type?
- Are door strikes high security and secured into framing studs?
- Are repairs needed to upgrade the strength of door frames?
- Are the outside hinge pins of doors secure?
- Do doors have wide-angle viewers?
- Are locks on sliding patio doors sufficient?
- Are doors leading to basements and garages as secure as exterior doors?
- When you moved into your new facility, did you have all locks re-keyed?
- re windows sturdy and in good repair?
- Are windows secured with high-quality secondary locks?
- Are widows opening into fire escapes, patios and balconies locked when unattended?
- Are basement windows secured from being forced open from the outside?
LIGHTING AND SHRUBBERY
- Are shrubs trimmed low to prevent a burglar from hiding near windows and doors?
- Are all entrances illuminated?
- Are all exterior lights located high enough to prevent tampering?